3D Card Deck
A downloadable game for Linux
A 3D card deck created for the 7D3D jam.
There are still some bugs, and I plan to expand this after the jam.
Known Bugs / Things that need to be worked on:
- If the window is resized, the mouse doesn't work
- Cards start randomized, and can be shuffled with R. This is a good thing! The problem is that when they are shuffled, the are moved backwards slightly so that there's a bit of space in between cards. Wait, that's not a problem either! The problem is that when you move the cards, it's difficult to tell which one's in front which can be annoying.
- Left-click on a card and drag it to move it (NOTE: moves the top-left of the card to be in position with the mouse. Clicking near the top-left can make things easier).
- Right-click on a card to flip it.
- Use the arrow keys to move the camera
- Shift+UP zooms in, Shift+DOWN zooms out
- CTRL+arrow keys rotates the camera
- Left-clicking a card and dragging it up/down while holding Shift moves the cards closer or further away.
Note: while I did my best to ensure that the executable doesn't have any dependencies that don't come installed on a Linux desktop, but I might have missed one or two. If you have any trouble running it please let me know.